Thursday, October 22, 2020

Have Faith? In what?

 

Beautiful time of year, beautiful colors...  and winter is on the way. 


God made that beauty and we are to praise Him in good times and in bad.... in nice weather and not so nice...  in good economic times and bad... in good leadership and bad.... 





God knows the future, He knows ME and what I need, and I am so thankful to know Him as my Savior. I hope you also know Him and are growing in faith. We have many scary times we live in and many things out of our control. I'm thankful nothing is out of His control. 



"But without faith it is impossible to please Him:  for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." Hebrews 11:6



Other Posts you may be interested in reading: 






12 comments:

  1. "I'm thankful nothing is out of His control."

    Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO true, and a good reminder. Thank you. No matter what, He is God and not taken by surprise by what happens, as we are.

      Delete
  2. This reminded me of that song that says something about when I'm in over my head, I'm still beneath His feet. So thankful to know He is sovereign. Praying for you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true... it's easy to be in "over my head", but I am comforted to know He is never overwhelmed or giving up. I agree, I am so thankful He is sovereign. Appreciate your prayers.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing the scripture! And a beautiful picture of Fall trees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. God is certainly continues to show amazing artistry in His painting the earth with beauty. So good to hear from you.

      Delete
  4. Such an encouraging post and a gorgeous picture. Here in MN we are being teased. We had our first snow storm now our 60-70 degree weather is back. The trees are bare, but it feels like Autumn again. I love the colors and the reminder to keep having faith in Him. Simple and well said!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this post, it was nice to hear from you. Keeping faith in Him is sure important, especially in such troubling times. I appreciate your words. :)

      Delete
  5. What an encouraging post. We have to have faith! Thanks so much for linking up at our party - #FaithAndWorshipChristianWeekend 8. Shared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, faith is so important, as long it is in the right person. :)

      Delete
  6. CONGRATS! Your post is FEATURED at our party – #FaithAndWorshipChristianWeekend 9.

    ReplyDelete